Lime putty compound
Pure Lime Putty, selected, free of impurities
Repairs and restoration work.
As a fine smooth finish for plaster and decoration.
For salt-and-pepper effects on fine finish lime plaster.
Suitable substrates/backgrounds – interior or exterior
Prepared plaster surfaces
New finishing plaster/render
Method of application
Dampen the substrate with water if excessively dry
Ensure that the surface areas to be treated are free of dust, oil, grease and contaminating substances
Avoid applying at temperatures of less than +5ºC and more than +35ºC
Apply two coats with a trowel or float to level off the surface
To be finished with a float or spatula, moistening with water if necessary
– Specific weight 1360g/litre
– PH over 12
– Colour white
– Alkali-resistance no alteration
– Hardening with approx. 3 hours of application – less in high temperatures
– Average theoretical yield 50m² per 22kg pack
– Average consumption kg 0.400 kg / m²
Packaging and storage
22kg plastic buckets
Store in a cool, dry place, away from frost and direct sunlight